Take care of your smile

People’s smile, it is the first thing I notice when I meet them. More than saying a lot about someone’s personality it also tells about her hygiene and lifestyle. I can’t say how many times I’ve been disappointed¬†after seeing a person smiling. Our mouth is an open window on our life, it reflects routine and what we priorities in life.

I can get out of the house without eating ( doesn’t happen¬†very often lol) but I couldn’t¬†leave without brushing my teeth.¬† Of course its a matter of genetics and health but it is also a matter of respect for others, how can you go meet someone without brushing your teeth?

I have always struggled to keep my teeth in good shape, I wore braces until I was 16 years old and had 4 teeth removed to reshape my mouth so I value the chance of having healthy teeth.

Preventive dentistry is the practice of caring for your teeth and keep them healthy. This helps to avoid cavities, gum diseases, enamel wear, and more. If you care for your oral health on a daily basis, you can save money later in restoring it. There can be many forms of preventive dentistry.

Brush your teeth at least twice a day 

Daily brushing and flossing are important because they removes plaque. If the plaque isn’t removed, it continues to build up, feeding on the bits of food left behind and causing¬†tooth¬†decay¬†and gum diseases.

All start with a good ToothBrush

I do appreciate using an electric toothbrush it is much more efficient than a manual one . Simply stated, rechargeable¬†electric toothbrushes¬†(or “power” toothbrushes) provide superior plaque removal than regular manual toothbrushes. And because they provide the brushing action for you, many people find using power toothbrushes easier than using traditional ones. Additionally, with so many different types and features available, it’s easy to find one that suits your specific oral health needs.

I chose Oral Pro 6000 and the whole  family can use it comes with a brush timer to encourage kids with their brushing!

Here can you buy it: https://oralb.com/en-us

 

Toothbrush

I am a whitening addict, I never did¬†teeth whitening because my teeth are already quite sensitive, so I am always looking for the special toothpaste which will help my teeth to reach this absolute white color. Nowadays I’m quite satisfied with the Colgate white toothpaste which gives an instant bright smile.

Flossing

There is no good teeth care without flossing, when you brush your teeth¬†you only clean 60 percent of your mouth! What about the remaining 40 percent ? Could you imagine washing¬†half of your body everydayūü§Ē¬†It’s common sense, if you want to have a proper dental routine, you have to include flossing. Here is a link to a video showing the right way to floss.

https://youtu.be/HhdoPXNKNm4

 

Interdental Brushes

Since my dentist recommended me to use interdental brushes, I just incorporated them into my routine because they are more efficient against plaque in between teeth. I use an interdental gel CURASEPT which is a chlorhexidine gel with my bushes. Please ask for advice on the size of the brushes all depends on the space between your teeh.

Here is a video about the right way to use the brushes.

https://youtu.be/X7qrSmf4TYI

Mouthwash

As my mum says if you care about something you have to keep it clean!

 

 

Leave a Reply

You May Also Like